Comms UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 3rd April 2018.
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Guest Wi-Fi, is only accessible by an authorized password, it is separate and not transparent to that used by Comms UK Limited staff. When you use our guest Wi-Fi we may collect the following information:
- Details about your device.
- The amount of data used.
- Applications and websites accessed by you.
- Your usage by time and frequency.
Google Analytics, collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns, informing us of information such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
What information do we collect
We collect this information to better understand your needs and requirements, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Information to improve our products and services.
- To periodically send you promotional material and emails about new products.
- To inform you of special offers and other information which we think may be of interest to you.
- To customise our website according to your interests.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- As a company Comms UK Limited acts as a re-seller for various network and service providers. From time to time when processing orders, fault reporting or analytical requests we may have to share your information.
Our contains links to other websites of interest. Should you use these links to leave our site be aware that we do not have any control over these other websites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy of any information which you provide when visiting these sites.
Controlling your personal information
You may restrict the use of personal information we have collected about you in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form on the website, look for the box that will prevent your information being used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you please write to Comms UK Limited, Comms House, 2-3 Thorne Way, Woolsbridge Industrial Estate. Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Dorset. BH21 6FB. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address.
We are fully committed to ensuring that any information you give us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information we have implemented both physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we have collected. The internet is such that we are unable to guarantee the security of any information you transmit and all transmission is at your own risk.
that is downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies ask for your permission to be used. They are sent back and used by the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.